Who this course is for?
This course is designed to help persons get through emotional pain by using radical acceptance and the Arts. This course helps with grieving, relationship break up, being bullied, discrimination, sabotage and hurt in general.
This course helps you to find creative ways to go through a four (4) step process of healing and dealing with emotional hurt, pain and loss. We provide you with tools to transcend pain and move to a place of empowerment.
What you’ll learn
- How to identify the source of pain or loss
- How to find ways to accept and deal with the pain or loss
- Exploring tools and techniques to grieve and manage the pain; exploring inner creativity and the arts gifts that are innate to help you to cope.
- Using the tools to transcend the pain and triumph.
- Students are advised to print off and complete various worksheets and workbooks, so access to a printer is recommended (although not a necessity).
- Students should be open to considering new ideas and self-improvement concepts.
- A pen and paper (or notebook)