This involves each member of a group of persons, department, club, party attendee etc, individually participating in creating a piece of art. Each person adds his/her own paint stroke/s to the canvas based on a pictorial guideline of a selected picture. So, each person adds his/her touch to a painting that is being done by the group and with each input, a final picture is formed, resulting in a completed painting done by the group.
The artist facilitating the event will put final touches to the piece to give it a professional finish. This piece of art can be placed in a central area in the office, given as a gift or sold at an auction to raise funds.
How it works:
1. Decide on the size of the canvas and the concept
2. We will show up an hour before the event with all supplies
3. Each paricipant will add their own impression on the canvas
4. The painting is finished by the artist
5. Painting can be displayed in the Office/home or given as a gift.
Call or email us for more information